Jack of all trades... Master of none... Seriously, it is bad!

I know you have read that quote a thousand times, but I am the epitome of it. I love nothing more than to try my hand at something, whether it be a new dish, dessert, DIY project etc. I love the challenge of proving I can do it!

This has led me to rarely becoming an expert in any one thing, rather I am a person who has tried a bunch of stuff once or twice and never returns to it.

Not sure if this is a follow through problem or just how my scatterbrained self works.

Anyone else out there relate?

This is not something I dislike about myself, rather I enjoy it.

Being so non-committal to any one thing has allowed me the opportunity to try my hand at a lot of different things.

My inability to stick to any one thing has made me realize if I ever do make Made By Meesh really happen, it will be a limited quantity set of items that I create for holidays/seasons.

I think this would allow me to do my DIY/creative thing, but also ensure I will not get bored with making the same stuff again and again.

What are thoughts on that kind of shop?

I would love to hear if any of you are Jacks of all trades but masters of none as well.

-Meesh

Comments

Popular Posts