2015 Made By Meesh


During the second half of 2014 and 2015 I had the opportunity to create tons of Made By Meesh stuff so I figured I would share with y'all and do some explaining on them later on.




These first 3 pictures were from the same baby shower obviously for one of my best friends from college.  She is actually the reason I go by "Meesh" funny enough. It was a sports themed shower.
I made the banners and the invites. 


I made a few cards - the one above was for a family member's Jack and Jill baby shower and the 2 below were for our co-worker who moved.


My sister's friend wanted to have a Frozen themed birthday party so I helped by making the centerpieces, her named in glittered letters with a crown and the #6 covered in multiple blue, silver, white and glitter flowers for it. 


This was a sign a person had won in a giveaway and I finally got around to it. 


These were part of a wedding I helped with for the day of (set up tables, set up table place cards, coordinate, push buttons of music, decorate, etc.)


One of my fav items this year was this wreath I made for my sister in law for Christmas - her request.  I just loved how it all turned out!


There are probably some I am forgetting but figured I would share at least what I spent the last year doing!

-Meesh 


Comments

Popular Posts