29 for my {holy shit I am almost 30!} 29th

Yes you read that correctly... today is my 29th birthday
Growing up I never thought twice about being 30
Age has always been a number to me
I am a firm believer that you are only as old as you believe and allow yourself to be

So to celebrate 29 blessed years of life here are 29 things about me! {Here is another list about me}

1. I was named after my grandmother {Michelina} along with 3 cousins {1 Michelina and 2 Michelle's}

2. Up until this Spring I had no middle name, now my middle name is my maiden name

3. I am the middle child with an older brother and younger sister and the "black sheep" -- but in a good way

4. I was the first person in my family to graduate from high school, college and graduate school

5. I am license eligible for mental health counseling and have been for 5+ years but haven't done anything about it

6. I fell in love with Hawaii when we honeymooned there and have been scheming to find a way to move there ever since

7. I am beyond tone deaf like I could not carry a tune if my life depended on it

8. I sky dived the day after my wedding... slightly hung over... in a desert.... outside Vegas

9. I'm a crier... over everything... and I ugly cry... it is soo embarrassing

10. I developed allergies as an adult to a lot of foods that once were my favorites

11.  I am dramatic -- very dramatic and tend to share that drama with others

12. I love clothes and playing dress up and color but look in my closet and it is all cardigans, simple dresses, white, black, gray, dark blue and turquoise lol

13. I am perpetually lazy

14. I can't drive a stick shift

15. I didn't get my license until the day before my 19th birthday

16. My feet have shrunk from a 7-7.5 to a 6-6.5 randomly and I never noticed it until I couldn't wear my old shoes anymore

17. Our next house will probably be picked based on whether I can place a Christmas tree in the entrance by the staircase

18. I hate carpet -- it grosses me out and I cringe at the idea of ever owning a home with any type of carpets including rugs -- rugs only because Basenjis like to tinkle on them

19. I want to own my own shop one day -- I went as far as buying a domain but have not done anything since then

20. I love pink and yellow

21. I am petrified of spiders and any and all bugs and forget about flying bugs I turn into a 5 year old little girl

22. I can somewhat understand spanish and fully understand my father's Italian but can not speak either beyond simple sentences... something I really regret now

23. I was a size 0-2 when I graduated from college now put a 1 in front of those numbers and you have my current state lol

24. I have spent half of my life in Texas and half of my life in NYS

25. I have only been out of the country as far as Canada but I don't count it as it is 30 minutes from home haha

26. I absolutely love to read and my kindle is my favorite thing -- I just need a book light for it

27. I would love to have twins one day

28. I use my feet as my second set of hands -- it freaks out my poor hubs

29. Ever since I was a little kid I have always loved Disney, my mother used to buy us the Disney Classic movies and we still have the VHSs, I got engaged in Disney, honeymooned in Disney and visited last May and I used to write for the blog Disney Divas -- true dedication right there!!

What's something we don't know about you?

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts