Weddings galore (9/1/12)

So this was the wedding for my Sunshine!
Sunshine and I have been friends since the 10th grade when I moved to The North Country!
It is kind of funny because we are opposites in every sense of the word!

She is coordinated -- I fall over my own two feet!
She is athletic -- I was the world's BEST bench warmer in volleyball!
She loves her some Gwen Stefani, K-Rock style music -- I am bopping my head to Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj
She is down to earth and a go with the flow girl -- I am high maintenance and high strung haha

But despite these things we have been best friends since we were 15!

So when she got engaged a year and a half after me I was beyond excited for her!

Now I was even more excited when she told me WE HAVE A DATE!!'

We had some mani-pedis
 photo FrankesWedding1_zpsaf86c23e.jpg
We had a nice rehearsal dinner at a place called Coleman's here in CNY and then came back to my place where.... well things got a bit crazy!!
 photo FrankesWedding2_zps9f463f7f.jpg

 photo FrankesWedding3_zpsec65e336.jpg
Yeah look how classy we were at dinner....
 photo FrankesWedding4_zps26e2d536.jpg
Well that quickly went down hill once the hpnotiq came out haha

The day of the wedding we woke up and got ready!
 photo FrankesWedding5_zps818deb55.jpg
How gorgeous is the hair and bride?
And yes we did go hang out under the dress... what you didn't do that at your BFFs wedding?
 photo FrankesWedding6_zps2e0f3e7e.jpgOh did I mention... she got married at the ZOO??!!

It was a great night with great food -- drinks -- friends -- dancing
 photo FrankesWedding7_zpsb94bd7c5.jpg
We got to have a mini high school reunion!  WooHoo to us!

All in all it was an awesome day!!

Obviously it has been a year since I should have posted this but eh things happen!

This same girl spent 6-8 weeks traveling across the country with her new husband this summer and it was awesome!!

Love you Sunshine!!

post signature

Comments

stevenjared0853 said…
Wow, these photos look amazing and it’s good that everyone had great time in this event. I liked spot a lot. We too are planning a grand corporate dinner party and have also booked spacious corporate event venues San Francisco. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Popular Posts