2 Year Anniversary

So we just celebrated our 2nd anniversary!!

Still can't believe it has been 2 whole years!!
 photo anniversary_zps6865068d.jpg
Totally nuts to me but we have been together for almost 9 years so I guess it isn't that crazy?

Haha

Well this year we were in Toronto for our anniversary!!

Last year if you recall we were in Niagara Falls.

And this year we were in Canada… again!

It took me going to Canada to finally see an IKEA!!
OMG I loved it!!
Need to go back!! 
 photo IMG_0537_zps5bdab196.jpg
Now here's the funny thing we did not plan or intend to find ourselves in Canada again but it worked out that way lol

Our first full day together we went to this awesome VIP movie thing!
Great seats, you could buy booze and the seats were soooo comfy!!
 photo Anniversary_zps38b4e8c7.jpg
Ate some red velvet cake baskin robbins!
Hubs got a giant beer and I took pictures of menus!
Typical day! 

Day 2...
We saw Toronto, The Roundhouse, Steam Whistle Brewery
 photo anniversary4_zps39bff982.jpg

Had to represent the Tarjay!!
 photo IMG_2168_zps6cfbff40.jpg
I took this picture while sitting down eating my shrimp burrito slightly tipsy from our tour of the brewery lol
 photo IMG_2164_zps0d7ecf8d.jpg
We then headed toward the Sony Centre
And watched Rock of Ages!!
OMG so stinking funny and cute!!
I really enjoyed!!
 photo IMG_2165_zps512b95f8.jpg
 photo IMG_2166_zpsfff7401f.jpg
And there will be post numero dos about the CN tower and more pics of Toronto and Roundhouse etc.

post signature

Comments

Popular Posts