Facebook Housekeeping

So this is a random post that probably has been a long time coming...
I am not overly strong feelinged (yeah just made that up lol) about too many topics…
I mean I do not like ignorance or ignorant words…
I do not like prejudice…
I do not like cruelty…
I do not like straight meanness…
And I do not give two shits about your political rants!
Or your hatred of people and the world and how cruel YOUR LIFE IS!



I am so sick of getting on FB and reading post after post after post about how much you hate our president and gun laws and your ex and bills and every day life!!

Nobody is perfect and life isn't perfect always!!
However if you do not like it, instead of "spreading the word" about the "truth" out there why not do something about it!!



I am sorry this is random IK but I have been deleting people left and right for their extremist ridiculousness clogging up my FB feed and "ain't nobody got time for that!"



Now don't get me wrong most of my rant thus far as been about one type of extremist but the reality is I do not care how die hard left or right or middle you are!!



















I guess what I am saying is that type of "whine about my life on FB" BS would have been left behind in high school/college but rather I got people who are in their late 20's, 30's, 40's etc. bitching about their life and then trying to be all covert but begging people to ask them questions!  Now don't get me wrong, I get we all have those shitty days and that's fine I am talking the 40+ people on my friends list who do it DAILY!!  I promise it ain't that bad and if it is… FIND A THERAPIST!! :)



Agghh… sounds like I need a new "That really grinds my gears" segment!

Ok I am done!

Do share please things that drive you up a wall about FB.

post signature

Comments

Haha!!!Yes!!
It's okay if someone does these things once in a while... but every day? FB is ridiculous!
Rachel said…
Yeah, I've never been one to get all of the "emo" posts on FB, and some really do it constantly. For me, yeah, I have bad days....but they aren't really the ones I want recorded or the ones I want to tell everyone about. I'm much more likely to write a status about some new exciting news!
Rachel said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said…
I hate when people post cryptic or vague statuses, and then people start asking what it means or if something is wrong. Then they won't answer, or they say they will send a private message. If it is so dang private, why are you even mentioning it on Facebook? Or those who bring their relationship drama to Facebook. It is like everyone is 15 again.
Jessica Gehman said…
The people that share every ridiculous photo/meme about something without checking its validity or even considering what they're sharing make me want to unfriend them immediately. I highly doubt that is a bear without its fur, there is no way that is really George Clooney, and that photo of the president shooting a rifle was a press event, so why would they want it off the internet?! Omg people.

Popular Posts