Social Media Whore

So idk about you but I am a total social media whore!

I love social media!

It all started with myspace - it was a way to "express" my inner Me{esh} via the predetermined layouts, fonts etc LMAO but hey it worked at that time

Oh wait wayy back when it was IM omg I remember the amount of time I spent deciding my screen name.  Lord it felt like the most important question ever!  I finally decided on... ginamonkey18

Now never once did it dawn on my that people would not read Gina as GEENA as I intended but rather as JYNA and so I spent the next 3+ years having people ask me why I fashioned my screen name after female genitalia... never changed it though haha

And then Facebook was introduced... lord help us!

I spent hours on that damn computer creating my "about me" section and feeling so superior that I college Freshman was special enough to get to be part of this exclusive club!

Little did I know it would soon be crawling with teenie boppers, idiots and well everyone haha

Then along came blogger -- my newest outlet!

I have to say so far blogger is probably my favorite!

It has served me the best purpose and held my attention the longest!

I got sucked in to instagram first and twitter was my latest and greatest and only cause it was great for giveaways lol

I tend to forget to check my twitter on a regular but I am on instagram multiple times a day



Now I love social media especially blogger -- it feeds my inner shy self!
I love written words so much more than speaking
I do better with writing
I am better able to express myself

So while these social media forms are often a waste of time they are also helpful and make me happy!

However I have decided I am done!
No more new outlets!
Like this new vine app thing, I am out!

Now this post has no real point other than to share with ya'll my cochina self and how that plays in social media!

How about you?  What are your thoughts on social media?

Please tell me you can relate lol make me feel better!

post signature

Comments

Erica Castillo said…
OMG that ginamonkey thing had me laughing out loud like a crazy person :)

Popular Posts