The Real Deal

I've been toying with the idea of writing this post for a while...

The real deal...

Ik I have shared who I am and where I'm at and why I blog but that's only a part of me.

The truth is I'm also a crude potty mouthed not always PC thinks Family Guy and The Simpsons are funny sarcastic snot!



Here's the deal I've always been afraid to let ya'll see the real me cause I'm afraid I will not be accepted but the thing is while I'm passionate about not acting a fool and using words I'm also human!

I have laughed at people falling and I've secretly enjoyed my enemies screw ups



I AM NOT PERFECT!

So don't be surprised if you see more of the crude me popping up on here and I get it if it isn't for you, I'm an aquired taste I get that!



Some stories may include: the time I told our psychiatrist at work I farted in a chair to warm it up, the time I puked on myself and I WASNT IN COLLEGE!, the time{s} I've insulted my superiors at work and my enjoyment of the movie Ted haha among others!

Hope ya'll are willing to stick around for the ride!

post signature

Comments

Kelly Ann said…
I found your blog through the Girl Booklet giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Popular Posts