I am a firm believer

In a thing called love...

Haha jk jk

I don't talk much about this on here just because I don't.

But I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason/The Good Lord has a plan for us all it is just a matter of which path we choose to get there



My mother raised us on the mantra of "Everything Happens For A Reason."




To this day when I start to whine or cry about how "tough" my life is and how things are not going the way I want them to, my husband and mother remind me that everything happens for a reason.

I try to count my blessings every night when I go to sleep -- this is something I started doing when I was in college.

I am not an overly religious person, I will not be able to break down the Bible for you, I can't say that I live my life on a daily basis based on what I read in the Bible but I can say that I believe and that I try my hardest to be a good person.

I try my hardest to work on my impatience issues, my anger, my road rage, my frustrations, my envy, my lack of realizations that life is not that hard it is only as hard as I make it.

I believe that I am blessed not lucky



I believe that every day is a blessing regardless of how rough and tough it may be

I guess what I am trying to say is... I believe and right now that is enough for me


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts