Hello 2013

You beautiful thing...
Alright so I have had some time to think through my "resolutions"
Here is last year's
Yeah off of that list I did not do so good lol
1st my TFDD I definitely wrote a bunch of articles in the beginning of the year - but then life got in the way lol
2nd I definitely posted more this year - almost doubled my amounts of posts!  I tried to do more DIY and actually post them!  I made an effort to go home to my parent's home monthly and tried not to be as flakey with making and keeping plans.  I still got procrastination to work on and taking time away from technology!
3rd as for the lifestyle change BAHAHAHA if you read this post you would know we are trying this one again :)

So for this year I am going with a 4 world attack for 2013...

Create

Reach

Achieve

Dream

These 4 words will hopefully become my way of working through the next year!!

I will CREATE beautiful things

I will REACH for the things I want in life

I will ACHIEVE what I set my mind to and not fear myself

I will DREAM big and not let "reality" stop me

So 2013 is going to be a year of big things I hope and most of which I do for myself!!

Now I wanted to share a printable I made with you all... please feel free to download it!






































HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!  MAY IT BE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BLESSED AND WONDERFUL YEAR FOR YOU ALL!!

-Meesh :)

Comments

Laura Darling said…
Happy new year! I love those words you chose to focus on for this year!

Popular Posts