LIY Ornament Swap Link Up

OMG!  So wayyyy back in like October I signed up for an ornament swap over at LIY and I was a happy kid!!

Imagine I got a total stranger to send me not 1... not 2 but 3 Christmas Ornaments!!

Yes you read that right!!

Meagan over at Local at Last  was my swap partner!!

She was so sweet and sent me 3 SPARKLY, GLITTERLY, FUN COLORED ORNAMENTS!!

It was as if the girl went shopping with me!!

So here are my pics of what this fabulous lady sent me!!


First this is how my ornaments came wrapped!!  They reminded me of giant pieces of candy!! I loved the little snowflake ribbon tying them together!!  So much fun to look at, I didn't even want to open them... but I did!! :)
Here are my 3 adorable ornaments!! My tree isn't up yet so I created a little photo sesh with my ornaments!!  An adorable oversized GLITTERLY Christmas bulb, a SPARKLY AND GILTTERLY blue snowflake and probably my favorite my M ornament!!  I love love love all three of these!!

Totally fit in with my "theme" this year!!  As seen below lol 
Pretty simple decor this year... a few stockings, some fun and GLITTERLY colors and my up-cycled Christmas card display!!


How's Christmas coming along on your end of things friends?

Happy Holidays!!
Meesh :) 


Comments

Jessica Schmitz said…
MEESH! What a lucky girl. Those are Rid-iculous cute especially with the presentation.

Thanks for participating in our swap.
love all your decor! I love christmas for all the fun decorations!
Lindsay said…
Dropping by from the ornament swap link-up -- I've been loving seeing everyone's ornaments! Yours are gorgeous, I love the presentation!
Mrs. Nix said…
Yay! I'm so glad you love them. :) And you displayed them so cute! I love all your holiday decorations. Merry Christmas!

Popular Posts