Crafted Christmas {Crafted Niche Ornament Swap!}

Alright so a few months ago I joined not one but two ornament swaps!!
This swap over at Crafted Niche was a handmade ornament swap!!
I was beyond excited!!
So I got my swap partner and I think she and I both giggled a bit :)
Lorraine is an avid sewer, quilter, work with material lady and... I can't sew a button onto my pants!!
So I had to get creative!!
Lorraine pushed me a little bit and evidently I pushed her too!!
So below I am going to show you the adorable owl and Christmas Tree Lorraine sent me and below that below that I am going to share with you the ornaments I made for her!!

So enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously how cute are these?!

Photobucket
Here's our finished Christmas Tree this year!!  I love it!!  I had so many ornaments that I didn't even take out about 6 boxes of Christmas "balls" haha

And here is what I created for Lorraine...
Photobucket
Americana style!! :)
Photobucket
Watcha think?  Did I do okay? 
Photobucket

And last but not least my LIY ornament post on the tree!!

Photobucket

Alright you pictured out yet?  Cause you should be!!
All in all this was sooo much fun!!  I love Christmas and I love all things related to this holiday!!
Thank you to Lorraine and Meagan for being my swap partners!!
You both made this great and so much fun for me and I love my newest ornaments to add to my every growing collection!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Comments

Evelyn said…
I love homemade ornaments! They always come with great memories:) I am now following via GFC and Linky.

Merry Christmas!

PS I would love to invite you to share any of your favorite posts at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop (no rules and goes live on Thursdays at 7pm mst)

Popular Posts