Songsbirds & Buttons In Da Houzz!!

Hey ya'll!!  This is totally ya'lls lucky week!!  Kendall is visiting us!!  Seriously sweet blog!!  Some fabulous mama action!!  Some holiday thoughts!  Go check out this fabulous chickadee and her awesomeness!! No really go check, follow, comment and love her blog up!! 
..............................................................

Hello! I'm Kendall and I blog over at Songbirds & Buttons!
It's a place where I share memories, special moments, and photos of my family.
It's a space that's all mine.
And when you're a momma - you know how nice it is to have that.
I hope you'll stop by sometime and say hello!
I'd love to get to know you!

Okay folks.
It's officially hit me.
Christmas is next month.
I really can't believe it! It really snuck up on me this year!

There are so many projects I want to do with Wyatt,
so many gifts I want to make - all to celebrate the holiday.
So - while being in the spirit - I had to share these with you!
If you have come across any fun projects - please share them in the comments!

Here are a few projects I can't wait to make:



Source: bing.com via Kendall on Pinterest
Source: bbc.co.uk via Kendall on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Kendall on Pinterest







Photobucket

           ..............................................................


Told you she was fabulous!!  Now two tasks ahead of you -- go make friends with Kendall's sweet self!!  And go look up some holiday crafts!!  WooHoo for Holidays and Fridays!! 
-Deuces Meesh 

Hanging out here today: 
Let Them Eat Cake

Comments

Popular Posts