I may lose some friends for this post...

So as my title says this post may be a bit controversial for ya'll, I apologize ahead of time!
I may lose friends over what I am about to say but I have to say it, cause well it is what I believe.
As so many bloggers have been saying lately you must feel comfortable with who you are and what you believe and this is what I believe so hopefully you are still here tomorrow but if not I understand

Very rarely do I give a true personal opinion about anything too serious but today I was silly and checked FB.

Well on FB a friend posted a link to an article related to some horrible things being said in regards to Obama.  {FYI this friend was disgusted and saddened that in 2012 these things are still being said and I must agree!}

Now let me just say now THIS POST IS NOT POLITICAL!

I just want to share the backstory... this article was about people tweeting {and not just a few people} their dislike of Obama {which is whatevs} but rather than declare WHY they dislike him it was derogatory terms that I will not use on my blog ever!  Even just in reference or with asterisks!!  There was also reference to him being a "black monkey."

Now it is not because I love Obama or anything along those lines but it is because if you do not like someone or something do not base that dislike on their: ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc.  This does not always or necessarily define a person!!

If you never met a person but befriended them online and never saw their picture I bet you would be amazed at who you are friends with!

Forgive my intensity but using rude words to express yourself {in my opinion} does not make you sound intelligent, but rather {in my opinion again!} shows your inability to use words and articulate an argument and discuss your views!!

Okay I am done, I am sorry to anyone that hates me or thinks me hypocritical but I just had to vent!!

P.S. PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I AM NOT PERFECT!!  THERE HAVE BEEN WORDS THAT HAVE COME OUT OF MY MOUTH THAT SHOWS MY IGNORANCE AND I AM NOT PROUD OF IT!!

SO I ASK OF ALL OF YOU NOW TO PLEASE POINT IT OUT TO ME TOO!!  

ALSO I HAVE OPINIONS THAT ARE MY OWN AND I KNOW THEY ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE SO I UNDERSTAND IF EVERYONE IS NOT IN AGREEMENT.

So hopefully I still have friends and I would love to hear your views on this topic or any others that bug you!!

Love ya'll muchos,
Meesh

Comments

Popular Posts