Tuesday 10 {Getting my Geek on!}

We all know by now I love me some Tuesday 10!!

Mom2MemphisandRuby

As always big shout out to Lena over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby
and this week's cohost Christina over at Deconstructing Saigon!!

So this one may be hard... I totally refer to myself as "nerd" on a regular so I am going with my inner nerd vs. my inner geek and yeah! :)

1. Total Book Nerd!
Growing up I was the fastest reader in school and I remember being embarassed by it...
Now I love it cause my it made reading through my #2,3,4 & 5 nerdiness things that much easier!!



2. I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!
I am talking I thought Harry was oober hott even before it was legal to do so!!
{Ignore that detail please!}



3. I am a Twilight Fan {Team Jacob all the way!}
Yeah I won't even try to defend myself here....

Source: google.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


4. I have read and enjoyed and am obsessing over the next Hunger Games book!!
A-MA-ZING!!

Source: google.ca via Maude on Pinterest


5. Little Women... yeah read my copy so many times it is falling apart... <-- nerd alert!



6.  Secretly I enjoy the "horrible" sic-fi stuff my hubs makes me watch!!
Yeah I am only sharing that with you my few dozen intimate friends lol
Yeah I actually LIKE -- Alien Vs. Predator
Battle Star Galactica
Avengers was an AWESOME movie

7. I am a Disney NERD!!
I mean as you have read here I got engaged in Disney for goodness sakes!
I spent 2 second part of my honeymoon there and I am dying for a Disney Cruise next!!



8. HOCUS POCUS!
I wait {not very patiently!!} every Fall for the first glimpse of this awesome movie!!
I LOVE IT!!
AMUCK-AMUCK-AMUCK!!



9. I have a craft room -- but don't see the stuff I make, it is always a mess and I live in here!! {case in point writing this while sitting in said craft room haha!!}

Source: via Ashley on Pinterest



10. I still get soooo excited when a big time blogger acknowledges my existence!!
I am talking - I tweet it, I FB it, I blog it lol


So there ya go!!
You decide... am I a nerd or what?!

Peace Out -- Meesh :)







Comments

Popular Posts