WIW Wedding Edition {link up}

Thanks Megan for such a fun link up party!!
I am really excited to share WIW {first one ever!!} Wedding Edition!

Oh and Happy 7th Anniversary Megan!!

Flowers: Bellagio
{P.S. I am obsessed with this photo cause of my shoes and flowers!!}

I absolutely loved my dress!!

Bridesmaids dresses: Alfred Angelo 
Maid of honor: Another wedding!! Go figure it matched perfectly!! :)

The color scheme was black and champagne with red accents!
Jewelry: My baby sister's necklace
My mom's earrings
My bracelet was a gift for my wedding
Oh and the wedding ring lol

We got married at the Bellagio

Reception:
Reception Decor

Our cake c/o: Freed's Bakery with our hand crocheted/knot {?} birth cake topper!!
Yeah Melissa if you are reading this I still have that wreath for you!!
I am sorry lol


Rocking out!

So real quick: my dress came from a store called Sposa Bella, it was the second dress I tried on and I fell in love with it!! It was a sample dress that fit me perfectly right off of the hanger.  The only tailoring was to chop off 6 or so inches of tulle from the bottom {remember I am only 5'2" lol}, Michelle the amazing owner/seamstress was not only amazingly kind but honest with me!  I had a great time finding that dress and she did a beautiful job with it!!  

And we just celebrated 1 year!!
Yay!!


Comments

Popular Posts