Word to your mother...

Yeah got your attention did I?
Good I have a very important question to ask ya'll...

Do you have sayings or phrases you use a lot?

Cause I do!
Touche
Well said
Snuggly wuggly woo
Nonna Nonna
Word to your mother
"yes"
"true"
Son of a biscuit eater!
Schnikes!
Sugar plum fairies!

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest


Hahaha love this shirt!
Will one of you pop out a baby and put this on them for me?
K thanks!
I knew ya'll were good peeps!! :)

So yeah that is how I speak on a daily basis... how about you?

Peach out cub scouts,
Meesh :)

Oh and if you feel so inclined please feel free to ask me to use the word in a sentence, I would be much obliged! :)

Comments

Munchie's Mama said…
Thanks so much for join in the linky followers fest! So happy to have you!
Allison Downes said…
New Linky and GFC follower! hope you follow back!

http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/
Love this shirt, I say for petes sake, are you kidding me?, ear muffs. Oh my I could go on and on! xoxo

Popular Posts