Straight up...MISERABLE!

Now please tell me there are others out there that go through times when they are straight up miserable?

Please tell me I am not alone!! LOL 

Earlier this week I was that person on the road...


You know the one... you look at them and think "relax! where are you going in such a hurry?"  "Why are you so grumpy?"  "Why are you so MISERABLE and ANGRY?!?!?"


Yeah I was that person! 


Let me break it down for ya:
NOT A MORNING PERSON + PERPETUALLY LATE +DOWNTOWN-RUSH HOUR-TRAFFIC + CRAPPY DRIVERS = STRAIGHT UP MISERABLE!


However I would like you to know I got over myself lol
And now that I have confessed one of my many weirdnesses to you
I hope you are still here lol


Anyone else have this happen?  Please?! lol


Meesh :)

Comments

Cat said…
That's me all the time. Esp *ahem* that time of month. I'm seriously going to call my doctor and talk to her about what's wrong because I have such a bad Jekyll/Hyde complex.

This morning I woke up cranky because I was dreaming peacefully then my husband started watching political videos in bed. uuuugh.

Big *hug* hope you get to feeling better :)

Popular Posts