Its a Linky Follower Party!

So as you may already know Google Friend Connect will be leaving all non-blogger users here soon {February 29th to be exact}!
While this stinks a very similar site was set up!!

And it works very similarly to GFC!
So Cheri from It's so Very Cheri was kind enough to create this blog hop!

So join up you can have both GFC and LinkyFollowers on your page too!

So I am totally new to this whole "blog hop" concept lol so bare {or is it bear?} with me!
Below you can join the LinkyFollower Hop!

There are a few rules:

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.
If you see that your link has been deleted you need to add the LINKY FOLLOWER tool to your site and then come back over and re-enter your link
{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool to participate in this party hop.}
2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code

(Click onGET THE CODE HEREand enter it into a post on your site. You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.)

5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)

Can't wait to meet all of your new fabulous people!! And hope I already know some too! ;)
Happy Hopping Friends!! 
-Meesh :)



Comments

Thank you so much for following my blog!! Returned the Linky Follower love! :D
-RJ @ RJ Does Books!
Meg said…
Newest linky follower here. Would love a follow in return. Would also love for you to link up to my little party: http://www.nutmegplace.com/search/label/Show%20Off%20Saturday

Hope to see you there!
momto8 said…
thanks for this hop!
I am your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.
Suzie HomeCaker said…
Blog Hopping - I've followed you via Linky Followers. Would love if you would follow me back.

Thank you,
Jeneen @ Suzie HomeCaker
suziehc.blogspot.com
Hey Its Cheri from Its so very Cheri. I am following. I also have another post on my site for a give-a-way each week for those who follow me on the new Linky Follower tool.

Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com
Hugs! P.S. I'm your newest linky follower
Tera Leigh said…
Found you via the Linky Followers Blog Hop 2! Following you via Linky. Come visit my blog, when you have a moment to spare! Tera - http://www.eccentricleopard.com/ - Thanks!

Popular Posts