Coffee Filter Wreath {DIY}

Hey ya'll!!
It is time for another DIY Meesh style!!
I know there have probably been a million coffee filter wreath tutorials going 'round.
But that won't stop me from showing you mine! :)

1. Buy a ridiculous amount of coffee filters {from the dollar store}, a large marker or glue stick {I had to improvise when the hubs threw out my marker!} 2. Wrap your Dollar Store wreath base with crepe paper {also purchased at the dollar store!} using hot glue at the beginning and end 3. Take your coffee filter and pull down over maker {or glue stick} 4. Put a dab of hot glue on the end 5. Press onto wreath base {and be sure to hold for a few seconds!} 6. Admire said work 7. Realize it is way easier to take out a bunch of filters at one time! 8. And keep adding until you are satisfied

So while this is relatively easy and cheap {I spent maybe $5 total!} it can be time consuming.

And since I am all about the no spending extra this year it is going to be staying up for a while!

I used it in my winter post here and my Valentine's Day Mantle here and I will come up with some other clever stuff to use it for throughout the year!

Happy Crafting!! {so cheesy right?! lol}

-Meesh :)

Comments

Hibiscus House said…
Hi, I found you via linky blog hop and am glad that I did. I now follow you and would love for you to follow me at Hibiscus House. Love the wreath by the way.
Thanks,
Dolly
Justine said…
Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop! http://queenofsavings.com
Jennifer said…
I've been meaning to make one of these forever! Love them!Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow back.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Popular Posts