Winter Mantle {link up}

So I am oober proud of this mantle I created!!


I will use few words {and lots of photos!} and let you judge for yourself! :)

With flash

Without flash lol 


One of my new Christmas ornaments!
Birdhouse ornament, clearance at Target! 
Coffee filter wreath for less than $3!! There will be a tutorial on this soon!
All clearance buys or things I had around the house!
New Year's Resolutions :)
BIRD! 
Pretty lights....
Love my new camera! :)

Just to go with yesterday's post :)
So there you have it, my winter mantle!!It was fun to put together and will get ripped apart this weekend for Valentine's Day stuff lol Oh and I love love love my new camera I got for Christmas!! I think it takes fab photos!!Love,

Meesh :)

Linking up at: 

Comments

very cute.... i wish i had a mantle. Thanks for linking up!
So pretty! I love the new years resolution holder! Thanks for joining the blog hop :)
Awesome mantle!!!
Thanks for linking up with us!

Popular Posts