Happy New Years!

Happy 2012 Everyone!!

I hope that everyone's 2 weeks of holidays have been great!!

It has been a whirlwind of events and holidays those last few weeks but it was so enjoyable!!

Today's post is going to be a: NEW YEARS WRAP UP - RESOLUTIONS - NEW START - MY PLANS- UPCOMING EVENTS IN MY LIFE - PICTURE FILLED post! :)

Still with me? -- Fabulous!!

So quick recap cause there will be a Christmas recap coming up soon! {I know, I know a bit late lol}

We spent the holiday with Toby's fam this year as he had to work so next year will be with mine!

It was great!!

{This was in my stocking this year!! 2 ornaments and K-cups!} 

New Years was spent with my girlies and it was more subtle than our Christmas lol

{Me and the wifey sans make up and with SophSoph :)}
 {The ridiculous amount of food we always have!}
 {All 3 pizzas Linds felt were totally necessary for 7 of us lol}
 {Lauren creating the chicken wing chicken}
 {SophSoph}
 {The cup aliens!}
 {Mine looked like a monkey right?}
{Wifey yielding a sharp object... RUUUUUNNNN! :)}

It was a good time followed by breakfast and breaking of the peppermint pig :)

We are easily amused what can I say? lol

So as for the rest of this post, I have decided New Year = New Me {I know real original right?}

Well 1st of all I am so excited to be blogging for this lovely blog... Tips from the Disney Diva!!

I can not wait!!  You see if you know anything about me, I love all things DISNEY!!  

So this is huge!! 

2nd my resolutions for the year are as follows: actually post about my DIY and craftiness here at home, spend more time with my blog{s} and make a {life style change} when it comes to living a healthier life, stop procrastinating so much {yeah right lol}, spend more time with family and friends, less time on this monster {the technology in my life lol},  

3rd so how will I do this all you say?  Well via these from pinterest first of all


I want to try this one first and want to chronicle my story for ya'll to see!!  

And then there are steps up!! 

 Also there will be a lot of use of recipes from this site Skinny Taste

And I have a list a mile long of article to write for the Tips from the Disney Diva {known as TFDD from this point forward lol} and so many ideas for posts on here!!  

So once again thank you so much for sticking around with me, hope your holidays have been beautiful and blessed and can't wait to share all my 2012 craziness with ya'll!!

Love ya'll,
Meesh :)

Comments

Popular Posts