Exercise Recap Week 2 {aghh crap!}

Well if you read week 1 I decided to keep ya'll updated on my "progress" that way I could keep me updated on my progress and force myself to be honest lol... well... yeah about that...

Yeah this is my current relationship with the whole "dieting" concept...which is good cause I decided no more dieting... but more life style changes!!


So just a quick look at my week:


1.) There is no more soda in the house!  This is huge as we had about 10 bottles as of Christmas weekend!
There is now power aid....ik ik sugar overload but still a move in the right direction especially when I mix half water half power aid in this guy

So yeah a step in the right direction!  And p.s. love love love my bobble!! Great water bottle!!


2.) A lot more chicken in our house and a lot less fried foods...using a lot of the crock pot and experimenting lol, some were not so good but that's alright!! Speaking of which my friend suggested a great recipe on her blog here it is for ya'll

Salsa Chicken

-1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or more, depending on how many you are feeding
-1 jar of salsa...any heat, I use mild
-FF shredded Mozzarella cheese 

ok...here is the hard part. Put thawed chicken into an oven safe dish (I love my pyrex class dishes) Cover it with salsa. Cover it with cheese. Cook in oven at 375 for 15-20 mins or until thoroughly cooked. Enjoy!

Low cal and south beach (and man) approved! You also trick your loved ones by getting veggies in with the salsa! 

3.) A stomach bug!! Yeah you see we were doing alright until Wednesday morning... up to that part I was just being lazy with exercising right?  Well yesterday morning I woke up and umm visited my bathroom... it wasn't pretty I will spare ya'll.  So I spent all of yesterday in bed {day 1 out of work}, then woke up today still all blahs {day 2 out of work} and spent the day relaxing and just trying to feel better...  As Emily said in The Devil Wears Prada "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight!" lol


4.)Weigh in... down 4 lbs at this point! Granted it was probably due to Wednesday and being sick but I will take it lol


Well friends there is week 2 for ya!


Not as great as I thought I would be able to report, but there is always next week right?  


How is your eating better going?  Any tips or helpful hints?


Love ya'll,
Meesh 

Comments

Popular Posts