Oh Christmas Tree....Oh Christmas Tree...

How lovely are your branches...{right?}

So I convinced the hubby to put the tree like the weekend of Thanksgiving {cause I was totally going to come home for my parents on Sunday after Turkey Day and decorate... yeah so maybe that ended up happening a Sunday or 2 later tehehe}

Well here is the final result!

Here he is all nice and decorated! :)

And here are some decorations on him 

 Ornaments my mama bought us :)
 The hub's ornament he found in his stocking last year 
 To celebrate our wedding :)
 Christmas in July gift 
 Always a princess at heart :)

 Gold and pretty
 The hub's corvette {evidently this is coming out in the near future, go figure lol}
 Peek-a-boo!
 Sister - sister 
 Yep that's right thank you Topsail Island, NC for this ornament tehehe 

So there is a look at my Christmas Tree, I love it!! Next year we are throwing on colored lights tho tehehe {sorry hubs! :)}

What does your tree look like?  Do you theme it out or go with what you got {kinda like me lol}

Love,
Meesh :)

Comments

annewalker said…
Coming from the Thrifty Decor Chick. I was browsing for great Christmas tree decorating ideas to include in my favorites and saw your post. i love it!

Popular Posts