The blahhhssss

So lately I have been having a bad bad case of the blahs!!
You guys know what I am talking about right?

Source: etsy.com via Paola on Pinterest

It is that feeling of I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING-JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND GO TO SLEEP- THE HOUSE CAN REMAIN DIRTY- THE CLOTHES CAN BE WASHED LATER- I WILL NOT BE CHEERFUL AND BRIGHT - I REFUSE TO CARE ABOUT STUFF IN GENERAL - AND I WILL BE A TOTAL GRUMP PANTS- JUMP DOWN THE THROAT OF ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT ME THE WRONG WAY - WAKE UP LATE AND BLAME IT ON EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME! kind of feeling... 

Well maybe this is unique to me lol

So I was a grump last night, really did wake up an hour late today lol and went into work with my total grumpy pants on! 

Well let me give you a quick idea of my background when it comes to work, in March I was still working at my first every "Big Kid Job" and it was stressful and difficult and often I was in over my head... well by the Grace of God I was able to get a new job {my current work!!} and I could not have been more blessed!!

My new job while crazy in it's own way is so very, very different than my last job!

Today was an example I am late and have a group to run and an individual session to do and it was our Christmas party.

My boss and co workers are awesome enough to where A.) they were concerned about me being in a foul mood {too darn kind!!} B.) they let me stomp around and act a fool until I was over myself lol C.) my boss let us enjoy our Christmas Party.

I am talking we played Uno and ate a ridiculous amount of food and talked and hung out and I realized that wow I don't have it that bad!!

Then I come home get to nap.

My momma called me to make sure I was "ok" cause I was freaking out when my electricity went out last night {darn wind!}


Then I look at all my pins on pinterest that are titled "Inspiration for when we forget our blessings" and I realized well damn Meesh use them for their purpose!!

So here we go!





Without faith I am nothing!! I may not be the person who discusses it with others or shares my thoughts, but I say my prayers every night and when I need some encouragement I turn towards the Lord first and foremost {and my mama of course :)}




Alright if this little guy can keep moving on, what do I have to complain about? 




And I may not be the best at everything, but does not mean I can't enjoy learning and trying new crafts - new activities etc!! 

And I reminded myself that life is not that bad, I counted my blessings finally and ran out of fingers, toes and the number got too high!

But just a few are: my family, my friends, my health, my job, my home, loved ones to spend time with during the Holidays, being able to do a little bit for others, weekends, God and time!!

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend and I feel so much better!! I think the blahs are gone for now!!


Love,
Meesh :)

Comments

Lacee said…
Oh the blahs...mine are coming too...I think it's a winter thing. I definitely put my grumpy pants on and wish I could hibernate in my nice warm bed until spring. Haha maybe I was a bear in another life? Hope it passes soon my sweet! Take care and have a wonderful weekend :)
Meesh said…
Thanks Lacee!! I did not let them win!! :) Hope your holiday was great!! And happy new years!!
Love, Meesh :)

Popular Posts