Beautiful and Bald Barbie

Beautiful and Bald Barbie

Please if you have the chance go check out this page it is a beyond beautiful cause!!


If you feel so inclined please pass on the world via FB or your own blog and I think a lot of young women out there would be so grateful!!

166953_210822062337125_207039082715423_450574_605517462_n.jpg




I love this idea and I take it to heart because a woman I have never even met but am FB buddies with put together a FB auction for another family's little girl who needed medical help and the whole while her own daughter is battling cancer!! She is a great women and I know it would make her daughter so happy if they could get this barbie made for real!!


So if you have a quick second please do this for all the little girls out there who still want to know they are beautiful and bald!!


Thanks Loves,
Meesh :)

Comments

Popular Posts