I am blank because...


I am weird because...
I shake my legs when I go to sleep at night
I sleep with a stuffed Eeyore ever night
I become obsessed with random things such as: owls currently, Christmas trees, making wreaths, couponing etc.
I always have carmex on me
I definitely march to the beat of my own drum...
I hate being snuggled lol
I am easily grossed out by how others eat
I have rules about food such as: you never share ice cream, soup, creamy pastas, coffee 
And if you drink my soda you have to slurp up your ick you leave on the rim of the can! 
I love socks!! I collect them {and wear them lol}
Monkeys are my favorite animals
I want a tattoo but refuse to get one as I don't want to be 60 years old looking at my tattoo going "how did it get waaaayyyy down there?!"
I love me some reality TV
Even though I already got married and don't enjoy baking {hard core that is} I watch wedding shows and baking shows religiously
I find a part of songs to be my favorite to the point where I will wait for the song to come on just to hear that one part {ex: "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!"}


Source: google.com via Patty on Pinterest


I'm a bad friend because...
I am the flaker and can never commit!
I hate talking on the phone so heaven forbid someone needs something... :(
I am notorious for forgetting {days, events, projects due in a certain soc professor's class! sorry again about that one Linds.}
I can be brutally honest...and sometimes down right mean
I am not around nearly enough


I'm a good friend because...
I am honest and will tell you the truth even if it isn't always nice...
I will protect my friends through thick and thin
I will be there for my friends and do whatever I am capable of to help them out when needed
I will try and remember all the events in their lives
I like to think my home has the open door policy and everyone knows they are always welcome
I literally have an open door policy {as in nobody knocks lol}


I'm sad because...
There are not a million hours in the day
My parents do not live close enough for me
It has been a year since I have seen my babies {the 3 nieces}
The holidays will end eventually 
I have a 2 hour drive tomorrow lol


I'm happy because...
I am going home
The holidays are here
I have great friends, family and fun filled events to look forward to in the next few months
I have a great job that I really enjoy
My Christmas tree went up today!





I'm excited for...
Crafting
Blogging
Family
Friends
Another day
Creativity
God
Food
Snuggling


Thanks Ashely for this great idea!! :)


Love, 
Meesh :)

Comments

Popular Posts