Labor Day Weekend... I spy version! :)

Over my labor day weekend at home I spied...

A very tired puppy... so many people so little time  

A broken mommy :(  




 Very pretty flowers in my mommy's garden! 

The beautiful (but I am almost positive dyed) flowers the Poo and I bought my mommy (because as mentioned above she is broken :( ) 

Decorating... country style! :) 

An adorable baby sister tending to the "farm" (also known as: 1 goat, a dozen {maybe} chickens, 3 ducks, 2 dogs, a rabbit and one on the loose!)

 The view from the front yard with all of our cars...

 One of the many trees in my parent's yard


 Grapevines and a house!  (best "I spy" ever!)

And what good are grapevines without grapes?!  


And the apple tree, once again what good is an apple tree without... 


APPLES!! :)


Well hope you enjoyed my version of "I spy" and hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Love,
Meesh :)

Comments

Nikkay said…
aw your puppy is just the cutest
Meesh said…
Nikkay thanks! He is my "furry" baby!! :)
Have a great day!!

Popular Posts