Hawaii Honeymoon

Part 4 of the series "Why I *heart* that man."
If you are wondering what I am talking about here is part 1, 2 & 3
Well after our Viva Las Vegas Wedding we ended up flying to Hawaii!
I was told: "you need a passport!"  So I get a passport, we go to the airport and I find myself waiting in line for Hawaii.  Way to be sneaky!  Let me tell you, I was not complaining I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!! We went to Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Ohau, Hawaii at the Halekulani Hotel (beautiful) 
I will try to keep it short cause I could go on forever! But I will try to reign myself in! :)


We were there for 7 days: there was beach time, pool side time, kayaking in the ocean, waterfall hiking, hiking Diamond Head, Dole Pineapple Plantation, Kualoa Ranch, Polynesian Cultural Center trip, a Sebring Convertible, shopping and a trip to Pearl Harbor.  It was a beautiful and amazing experience.  I can't believe that I had the opportunity to go there.  The flight was not the best, it was roughly 6 hours but totally worth it! : ) 


Hope it feels like you were there too!! 

Love,
Meesh 

Comments

Popular Posts