Dose of reality

I don't know about anyone else, but I find I spend an awful lot of time whining about everything I "have" to do. 

I complain about running errands, household chores, etc.  

But do I ever sit back and think of others?  

Do I remember to thank God for all that I have been blessed with? 

And I find that every day I am reminded of unconditional love (Maddie, Jack) and I am reminded of the kindness of a simple act (The smallest of acts).

These stories put things back into perspective for me... how about you

Love, 
Meesh 

Comments

Voe said…
You have a great blog here! I'm so glad I found it!

this is a lovely post and very inspiring.

Wishing you all the best with your blog,
Voe.
Meesh said…
Thanks Voe!! I like your blog too!! I love the idea of looking into products and gaining a better understanding of them!! :) Glad we found each others!! I am your newest follower! :)

Popular Posts