Apple Picking ...

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love fall!?


Well I do!!


I love the colors, the smells, the cool crisp air, the change, the ending of one season and the beginning of another.  The possibility of growth and new development.



But most of all I love fall related activities... such as APPLE PICKING!!


I love apple picking!!  

Quick background on me, I grew up in Texas where the seasons were brown, browner and yeah that was about it!  So when we moved to NY I got to experience seasons for the first time at 15 and have loved it ever since!!

So here was my most recent apple picking adventure.
It involved apples of course, an adorable kids birthday and baking :) 



The Apple Picking Gang


The Poo and I 


Stacy May and Poo


Me and Stacy May


The big sister I never had! :)


The cutest kid ever!! :)

(Thank you The Pioneer Woman for getting me hooked with this apple tart recipe!) 

What are your favorite things about fall?

Love, 
Meesh 


Comments

Popular Posts